The Dark Side of the Story
Perhaps no city on Earth bears as notorious a history as ours, from the Fort Dearborn Massacre to the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre, from the Great Chicago Fire to the Our Lady of Angels inferno . . . From the Devil in the White City—H.H. Holmes—to modern killers like Speck, Gacy, Leopold & Loeb. For a generation we have been telling the tales of the haunting residue through our world famous “ghostlore” of graveyards, disasters, killers and crime. Our Chicago ghost tours are the result of over one hundred years of collective research by our founders and guides: their interactive studies of almost two hundred years of Chicago history and mystery. Our passion for the dark side of Chicago shows in every tour we host. See why so many have recognized what we do and why our tours and guides have been featured on:
The Original Chicago Hauntings Ghost Tour
THE WORLD FAMOUS SUPERNATURAL EXCURSION
This 3-hour coach tour with stops takes you to some of the most actively supernatural locations in the city, where you may experience first hand the chills, touches and visual enigmas that have made these sites a point of pilgrimage for ghost hunters from all over the world. Bring your cameras and recorders. Evidence has been captured by many! Departs from the Congress Plaza Hotel, 520 S. Michigan Avenue, across from Buckingham Fountain.
The Lincoln Park Ghost Walk
10,000 UNMARKED GRAVES, A HAUNTED ZOO & THE ST. VALENTINE’S DAY MASSACRE!
Join us on an eerie, on-foot excursion through one of the city’s most haunted neighborhoods: Lincoln Park, site of the original City Cemetery. Learn about the Park’s connection to the Great Fire of 1871, the shocking truth about the lost graves of cemetery, the ghosts of Lincoln Park Zoo, and the secret of the scandalous “Suicide Bridge” over the Lagoon. Then, travel through the neighborhood to the site of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre. Bring your cameras, many strange phenomena have been captured by guests. Departs from the Chicago History Museum, 1601 N. Clark Street.
The Devil in the White City Tour
H.H. HOLMES, THE WORLD’S FAIR & VICTORIAN CHICAGO
Join us for an excursion through the spaces and places made famous by Erik Larson’s blockbuster, “The Devil in the White City.” You’ll visit sites of Victorian era intrigue, including the site where the Great Fire began, Prairie Avenue historic district, the World’s Fairgrounds and, yes, the site of the former Murder Castle of the only and only H.H. Holmes, “America’s First Serial Killer.”
The Gothic Chicago Dark History Tour
GANGSTERS & GHOSTS, CRIME, MURDER & MASSACRES!
This 3-hour coach tour with stops takes you to the darkest places in Chicago history, from the hunting grounds of killers like John Wayne Gacy to the site of the infamous Murder Castle of H.H. Holmes of “Devil in the White City” and “American Ripper” fame. From scenes of Gangland Mayhem to the locations of Chicago’s massacres and disasters. Departs from the Congress Plaza Hotel, 520 S. Michigan Avenue, across from Buckingham Fountain.
The Great Lake County Ghost Adventure
AN ALL-DAY EXCURSION THROUGH ONE OF ILLINOIS’ MOST HAUNTED REGIONS
From the notorious “Gate” of Libertyville—where legend tells of a long lost girls’ school massacre—to the wandering spirits of Six Flags amusement park . . . from the ghosts of Cuba Road to the werewolves of Antioch. This 7 hour coach tour with stops will introduce you to the ghost lore of this storied county, stopping for lunch at an actively haunted pub. 7 hour tour includes lunch with soft drinks (cash bar available). BYOB. Departs from Long Grove, Illinois.
The Archer Avenue Triangle Tour
A SUPERNATURAL EXCURSION THROUGH ONE OF THE WORLD’S MOST HAUNTED REGIONS
Few roads in the world can rival the haunting reputation of Archer Avenue, an ancient Indian trail now known as one of the most haunted roads on Earth. Its ghosts include banshees, werewolves, phantom monks, and Chicago’s most famous ghost, the vanishing hitchhiker known as “Resurrection Mary,” who is said to have burned her ghostly hands into the cemetery gate. Join us as we traverse this road in search of them all. Includes appetizer spread at a haunted roadhouse. Departs from Willow Springs.
Gangsters & Ghouls Ghost Walk & Hunt
THE ONLY CHICAGO TOUR WHERE YOU ARE THE GHOST HUNTER!
The only Chicago tour where YOU are the ghost hunter! Join our guide for a chilling walk through the legendary Chicago Loop, hearing tales of Chicago’s gangsters, disasters and tragedies. Then, stiffen your resolve with a cocktail before delving into a real ghost hunt with a veteran investigator, at one of the most haunted buildings in Chicago. 7pm to 1am from the Congress Plaza Hotel lobby, 520 S. Michigan Avenue, across from Buckingham Fountain.
- Gracie Oaks Ashwood Mantle Hurricane
- Purell 9026-1M Cottony Soft Sanitizing Wipes (1,000 per Case)
- 15pc.Combination Wrench Set SAE ,Extra Length in Roll up storage pouch 1 4-1 in.
- Bahco P51HSL P51H-SL Professional Hedge Shears Long Handle 730mm
- Definitive Technology UERA Di 4.5R Round In-ceiling Speaker Pair Read
- Heavy Duty Top Screw Plastic Pipe Conduit Bench Chain Vise Plumbing Hand Tool
- Igarashi Pliers IPS Soft-touch wide 270mm WL-270S
- Makita 199482-2 Maki Power Source Kit 18V 5Ah
- PRETUL TB-6P 6 LIGHT DUTY BENCH VISE
- Starrett S565WB Drive Pin Punch 8-Piece Set, 1 16 -5 16 Pin Diameters, 4
- Wireless Stereo Music Speakers DJ Set PC Sound Woofer Wifi Home Cinema Party TV
- 3D Nettes Baby 732 Fototapeten Wandbild Fototapete BildTapete Familie DE Kyra
- 3D Wellen, Shell 3232 Fototapeten Wandbild Fototapete BildTapete Familie DE
- 4 pcs Dual WIFI CSA96 Android 6.0 4G 32GB TV Box Smart Media Player 4K HD US MY
- Hivernou Wireless Doorbell with 1 Push Button and 2 Plug-In Receivers Operating
- Pop Decors Tree Forest with Birds and Butterflies Wall Decal
- 3D Lawn Trees 84 Garage Door Murals Wall Print Decal Wall Deco AJ WALLPAPER IE
- 3D Natsume Friend 42 apan Anime Bed Pillowcase Quilt Duvet Cover Set Single
- Sand Filled Sky 3D Quilt Duvet Doona Cover Set Single Double Queen King Print
- Aufkleber Kühlschrank Blatt Spiegelung 60x90cm Ref 075 42f90eb44ece
- Indian elephant duvet doona cover comforter mandala hippie bohemian quilt cover
- Yves Delorme Tosca Red Full Queen Duvet Cover-DAMAGED
- 3 Gallon 100 PSI Pancake Mini Portable Air Compressor OILLESS, compressor
- Bostitch Yellow Rubber Grip 360-deg Swivel Air Fitting Framing Pneumatic Nailer
- Genuine OEM Paslode Nail Gun Parts Part Number 900221 Probe
- Mestek Ir01c Non-Contact Infrared Digital Thermometer Humidity on -501022°F
- Rubbermaid® Commercial HYGEN™ HYGEN™ Dry Dusting Mop Heads
- Tin Drum Container Canister Rope Detail Trash Can Planter Storage 14 x11.75 Dia
- 3D Ocean Map 86 Bed Pillowcases Quilt Duvet Cover Set Single Queen UK Carly
2019 Chicago Ghost Conference
SPEAKERS, SCREENINGS, VENDORS, AND MORE!
2 Full days of speakers and workshops Saturday and Sunday. Over 30 vendors and exhibits in our expo room. Special VIP after hours events, including Archer Avenue Triangle bus tour and VIP dinner Friday, Paranormal Trop Culture Tiki costume party Saturday with music, food and fun, and late night ghost hunt.
2019 Gettysburg Ghost Conference
AMERICA’S MOST PARANORMALLY ACTIVE TOWN
Join us in September 2019 for an exploration into the unique haunted history of this fabled town.
The Great Chicago Ghost Adventure
A FULL DAY OF PHANTOMS THAT GOES EVERYWHERE!
This 7-hour odyssey travels through almost more than 200 years of Chicago ghostlore, from the phantom soldiers of Fort Dearborn to the site of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre . . . from the watery death site of the Eastland disaster to the Archer Avenue Triangle, stomping grounds of “Resurrection Mary,” the phantom monks of Sag Bridge, and the Grey Haired Baby. You’ll travel through the city’s diverse neighborhoods, forests, byways and eerie trails. Includes dinner at a haunted roadhouse. Departs from the Congress Plaza Hotel, 520 S. Michigan Avenue, across from Buckingham Fountain.