The Dark Side of the Story
Perhaps no city on Earth bears as notorious a history as ours, from the Fort Dearborn Massacre to the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre, from the Great Chicago Fire to the Our Lady of Angels inferno . . . From the Devil in the White City—H.H. Holmes—to modern killers like Speck, Gacy, Leopold & Loeb. For a generation we have been telling the tales of the haunting residue through our world famous “ghostlore” of graveyards, disasters, killers and crime. Our Chicago ghost tours are the result of over one hundred years of collective research by our founders and guides: their interactive studies of almost two hundred years of Chicago history and mystery. Our passion for the dark side of Chicago shows in every tour we host. See why so many have recognized what we do and why our tours and guides have been featured on:
The Original Chicago Hauntings Ghost Tour
THE WORLD FAMOUS SUPERNATURAL EXCURSION
This 3-hour coach tour with stops takes you to some of the most actively supernatural locations in the city, where you may experience first hand the chills, touches and visual enigmas that have made these sites a point of pilgrimage for ghost hunters from all over the world. Bring your cameras and recorders. Evidence has been captured by many! Departs from the Congress Plaza Hotel, 520 S. Michigan Avenue, across from Buckingham Fountain.
The Lincoln Park Ghost Walk
10,000 UNMARKED GRAVES, A HAUNTED ZOO & THE ST. VALENTINE’S DAY MASSACRE!
Join us on an eerie, on-foot excursion through one of the city’s most haunted neighborhoods: Lincoln Park, site of the original City Cemetery. Learn about the Park’s connection to the Great Fire of 1871, the shocking truth about the lost graves of cemetery, the ghosts of Lincoln Park Zoo, and the secret of the scandalous “Suicide Bridge” over the Lagoon. Then, travel through the neighborhood to the site of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre. Bring your cameras, many strange phenomena have been captured by guests. Departs from the Chicago History Museum, 1601 N. Clark Street.
The Devil in the White City Tour
H.H. HOLMES, THE WORLD’S FAIR & VICTORIAN CHICAGO
Join us for an excursion through the spaces and places made famous by Erik Larson’s blockbuster, “The Devil in the White City.” You’ll visit sites of Victorian era intrigue, including the site where the Great Fire began, Prairie Avenue historic district, the World’s Fairgrounds and, yes, the site of the former Murder Castle of the only and only H.H. Holmes, “America’s First Serial Killer.”
The Gothic Chicago Dark History Tour
GANGSTERS & GHOSTS, CRIME, MURDER & MASSACRES!
This 3-hour coach tour with stops takes you to the darkest places in Chicago history, from the hunting grounds of killers like John Wayne Gacy to the site of the infamous Murder Castle of H.H. Holmes of “Devil in the White City” and “American Ripper” fame. From scenes of Gangland Mayhem to the locations of Chicago’s massacres and disasters. Departs from the Congress Plaza Hotel, 520 S. Michigan Avenue, across from Buckingham Fountain.
The Great Lake County Ghost Adventure
AN ALL-DAY EXCURSION THROUGH ONE OF ILLINOIS’ MOST HAUNTED REGIONS
From the notorious “Gate” of Libertyville—where legend tells of a long lost girls’ school massacre—to the wandering spirits of Six Flags amusement park . . . from the ghosts of Cuba Road to the werewolves of Antioch. This 7 hour coach tour with stops will introduce you to the ghost lore of this storied county, stopping for lunch at an actively haunted pub. 7 hour tour includes lunch with soft drinks (cash bar available). BYOB. Departs from Long Grove, Illinois.
The Archer Avenue Triangle Tour
A SUPERNATURAL EXCURSION THROUGH ONE OF THE WORLD’S MOST HAUNTED REGIONS
Few roads in the world can rival the haunting reputation of Archer Avenue, an ancient Indian trail now known as one of the most haunted roads on Earth. Its ghosts include banshees, werewolves, phantom monks, and Chicago’s most famous ghost, the vanishing hitchhiker known as “Resurrection Mary,” who is said to have burned her ghostly hands into the cemetery gate. Join us as we traverse this road in search of them all. Includes appetizer spread at a haunted roadhouse. Departs from Willow Springs.
Gangsters & Ghouls Ghost Walk & Hunt
THE ONLY CHICAGO TOUR WHERE YOU ARE THE GHOST HUNTER!
The only Chicago tour where YOU are the ghost hunter! Join our guide for a chilling walk through the legendary Chicago Loop, hearing tales of Chicago’s gangsters, disasters and tragedies. Then, stiffen your resolve with a cocktail before delving into a real ghost hunt with a veteran investigator, at one of the most haunted buildings in Chicago. 7pm to 1am from the Congress Plaza Hotel lobby, 520 S. Michigan Avenue, across from Buckingham Fountain.
- Style and Apply Sun and Moon Wall Decal
- 3D Charming view 32 Stair Risers Decoration Photo Mural Vinyl Decal Wallpaper US
- Abstract Duvet Cover Set with Pillow Shams Memphis Style Forms Print
- 3D Night Forest 501 Wall Paper Wall Print Decal Wall Deco Indoor AJ Wall Paper
- Donkey Duvet Cover Set Twin Size Dolomites Countryside with 1 Pillow Sham
- GearWrench 85267 17mm X-Beam Flex Head Combination Ratcheting Wrench
- Knipex Ohrklemmenzange black atramentiert 220 mm
- Norbar 800 P type Torque Wrench 3 4 SQ Drive 200-800Nm Part no 14017 + Extension
- Shop-Tek 45251 10-Inch Pipe Wrench
- VamPLIERS World's Best Pliers 7.5 Long Nose Specialty Screw Extraction Pliers a
- Kind Green Circle 3D Full Wall Mural Photo Wallpaper Printing Home Kids Decor
- Whole Pure Circle 3D Full Wall Mural Photo Wallpaper Printing Home Kids Decor
- Foto Mural Puerto Mediterráneo Yates Montañas Ventana Liwwing N°3299
- 3D Red Sunlight 7377 Wallpaper Mural Wall Print Wall Wallpaper Murals US Lemon
- Home Security Smart Wireless WiFi Remote Video Camera Door Phone Doorbell US
- JAIPUR ELEPHANT UK DOUBLE US FULL UNFILLED DUVET COVER & PILLOWCASE SET - blueE
- White Cotton Tassel Duvet Cover,Full Queen,86inx90in
- (Bronze) - InterDesign Axis Over the Door Organiser Hooks for Coats, Hats,
- Bloomingdale's Ultra Luxe Lightweight Down Alternative KING Comforter 460 i461
- Fetco Warren Kimble PICTURE FRAME, FLAG WALL HOOK 19” X 12”
- Lumino de Madera de Ol Ivo San Benedicto con LED 10x7 CM
- Reyna Comforter 2Pc Set Twin XL
- WEN 61720 3 4-Inch to 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
- 3D My Neighbor Totgold 534 Japan Anime Bed Pillowcases Quilt Duvet Cover Single
- Chezmoi Collection 3-Piece Garden Floral Vintage Washed 100%-Cotton Reversible
- Germany Bedding 3 Piece King Size Luxury Flannel Duvet Cover Set
- Modern Duvet Cover Set with Pillow Shams Abstract Curvy Stripes Print
- Redtweiler Print Bedding Set Duvet Cover Fire Dog Bedclothes Home Textile Gift
- World Map Quilted Coverlet & Pillow Shams Set, World Europe America Print
- Filter Queen Majestic Vacuum Cleaner Power Head Replacement Model CA-96 & MP
- Sears Craftsman tool chest toolbox bench top storage steel 10 drawer vintage box
- Loving Heart Flat Sheet Set Cotton Bed Sheet Skirt Pillowcase Queen King Size
- 6 new royal suite deep fitted king sheet 78x80+12 premium hotel t180 percale
- Marking Tape,Roll,2In W,150 ft. L Zgold SELECT 15C969
- Bed Skirt Select Drop Length All US Size Wine Solid 1000 TC Egyptian Cotton
- Brand New Soft Dinotrux TV show Throw Blanket 58 x 80 Inch
2019 Chicago Ghost Conference
SPEAKERS, SCREENINGS, VENDORS, AND MORE!
2 Full days of speakers and workshops Saturday and Sunday. Over 30 vendors and exhibits in our expo room. Special VIP after hours events, including Archer Avenue Triangle bus tour and VIP dinner Friday, Paranormal Trop Culture Tiki costume party Saturday with music, food and fun, and late night ghost hunt.
2019 Gettysburg Ghost Conference
AMERICA’S MOST PARANORMALLY ACTIVE TOWN
Join us in September 2019 for an exploration into the unique haunted history of this fabled town.
The Great Chicago Ghost Adventure
A FULL DAY OF PHANTOMS THAT GOES EVERYWHERE!
This 7-hour odyssey travels through almost more than 200 years of Chicago ghostlore, from the phantom soldiers of Fort Dearborn to the site of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre . . . from the watery death site of the Eastland disaster to the Archer Avenue Triangle, stomping grounds of “Resurrection Mary,” the phantom monks of Sag Bridge, and the Grey Haired Baby. You’ll travel through the city’s diverse neighborhoods, forests, byways and eerie trails. Includes dinner at a haunted roadhouse. Departs from the Congress Plaza Hotel, 520 S. Michigan Avenue, across from Buckingham Fountain.