The Dark Side of the Story
Perhaps no city on Earth bears as notorious a history as ours, from the Fort Dearborn Massacre to the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre, from the Great Chicago Fire to the Our Lady of Angels inferno . . . From the Devil in the White City—H.H. Holmes—to modern killers like Speck, Gacy, Leopold & Loeb. For a generation we have been telling the tales of the haunting residue through our world famous “ghostlore” of graveyards, disasters, killers and crime. Our Chicago ghost tours are the result of over one hundred years of collective research by our founders and guides: their interactive studies of almost two hundred years of Chicago history and mystery. Our passion for the dark side of Chicago shows in every tour we host. See why so many have recognized what we do and why our tours and guides have been featured on:
The Original Chicago Hauntings Ghost Tour
THE WORLD FAMOUS SUPERNATURAL EXCURSION
This 3-hour coach tour with stops takes you to some of the most actively supernatural locations in the city, where you may experience first hand the chills, touches and visual enigmas that have made these sites a point of pilgrimage for ghost hunters from all over the world. Bring your cameras and recorders. Evidence has been captured by many! Departs from the Congress Plaza Hotel, 520 S. Michigan Avenue, across from Buckingham Fountain.
The Lincoln Park Ghost Walk
10,000 UNMARKED GRAVES, A HAUNTED ZOO & THE ST. VALENTINE’S DAY MASSACRE!
Join us on an eerie, on-foot excursion through one of the city’s most haunted neighborhoods: Lincoln Park, site of the original City Cemetery. Learn about the Park’s connection to the Great Fire of 1871, the shocking truth about the lost graves of cemetery, the ghosts of Lincoln Park Zoo, and the secret of the scandalous “Suicide Bridge” over the Lagoon. Then, travel through the neighborhood to the site of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre. Bring your cameras, many strange phenomena have been captured by guests. Departs from the Chicago History Museum, 1601 N. Clark Street.
The Devil in the White City Tour
H.H. HOLMES, THE WORLD’S FAIR & VICTORIAN CHICAGO
Join us for an excursion through the spaces and places made famous by Erik Larson’s blockbuster, “The Devil in the White City.” You’ll visit sites of Victorian era intrigue, including the site where the Great Fire began, Prairie Avenue historic district, the World’s Fairgrounds and, yes, the site of the former Murder Castle of the only and only H.H. Holmes, “America’s First Serial Killer.”
The Gothic Chicago Dark History Tour
GANGSTERS & GHOSTS, CRIME, MURDER & MASSACRES!
This 3-hour coach tour with stops takes you to the darkest places in Chicago history, from the hunting grounds of killers like John Wayne Gacy to the site of the infamous Murder Castle of H.H. Holmes of “Devil in the White City” and “American Ripper” fame. From scenes of Gangland Mayhem to the locations of Chicago’s massacres and disasters. Departs from the Congress Plaza Hotel, 520 S. Michigan Avenue, across from Buckingham Fountain.
The Great Lake County Ghost Adventure
AN ALL-DAY EXCURSION THROUGH ONE OF ILLINOIS’ MOST HAUNTED REGIONS
From the notorious “Gate” of Libertyville—where legend tells of a long lost girls’ school massacre—to the wandering spirits of Six Flags amusement park . . . from the ghosts of Cuba Road to the werewolves of Antioch. This 7 hour coach tour with stops will introduce you to the ghost lore of this storied county, stopping for lunch at an actively haunted pub. 7 hour tour includes lunch with soft drinks (cash bar available). BYOB. Departs from Long Grove, Illinois.
The Archer Avenue Triangle Tour
A SUPERNATURAL EXCURSION THROUGH ONE OF THE WORLD’S MOST HAUNTED REGIONS
Few roads in the world can rival the haunting reputation of Archer Avenue, an ancient Indian trail now known as one of the most haunted roads on Earth. Its ghosts include banshees, werewolves, phantom monks, and Chicago’s most famous ghost, the vanishing hitchhiker known as “Resurrection Mary,” who is said to have burned her ghostly hands into the cemetery gate. Join us as we traverse this road in search of them all. Includes appetizer spread at a haunted roadhouse. Departs from Willow Springs.
Gangsters & Ghouls Ghost Walk & Hunt
THE ONLY CHICAGO TOUR WHERE YOU ARE THE GHOST HUNTER!
The only Chicago tour where YOU are the ghost hunter! Join our guide for a chilling walk through the legendary Chicago Loop, hearing tales of Chicago’s gangsters, disasters and tragedies. Then, stiffen your resolve with a cocktail before delving into a real ghost hunt with a veteran investigator, at one of the most haunted buildings in Chicago. 7pm to 1am from the Congress Plaza Hotel lobby, 520 S. Michigan Avenue, across from Buckingham Fountain.
- 4pcs Luxury Solid color Bed Linens Set Red Microfiber Bed Set Bedclothes Comfort
- 3D Falls Animals 41 Stair Risers Decoration Photo Mural Vinyl Decal Wallpaper UK
- ArtVerse The Great Wave by Katsushika Hokusai Removable Art Wall Decal
- 3D Sunset Riverside Sheep 29 Wall Paper Wall Print Decal Wall AJ Wall Paper
- Duvet Cover and Pillow Shams Bedding Set Queen90 x 90 inch, bluee Star
- Patra Design, 100% Cotton Soft Touch Printed Duvet-03352
- Elegant Silky Beige Jacquard Floral Down Alt Comforter 8 pcs Cal King Queen Set
- AMPCO S-100 Scriber Double End,Straight,1 8 x6 in L
- Optimus MODEL AMX 25 900 Mhz Amplified Wireless Speakers (Pair) New
- Slip Joint Pliers Combination Pliers Set 8 inch and 6.5 inch Combination ...
- Snap-On Industrial Brands C-100 Williams Pry Bar,33 Long
- W009038A 183-Piece Tool Set W 5 Compartment Cantilever Box
- 3D Meer Vogel 843 Stair Risers Dekoration Fototapete Vinyl Aufkleber Tapete DE
- 3D Abstract, soft, feather Self-adhesive Removable Photo Wallpaper Wall Mural
- 3D Yellow Tree Deer 84 Wallpaper Mural Wall Print Wall Wallpaper Murals US Carly
- Kwikset 99120-006 Venetian Bronze Lever DeadBolt
- BRAND NEW DeWALT 28 degree Wire Weld Pneumatic Framing Nailer, DWF83WW
- General Store Set of 3 Jute Storage Basket set
- LITTLE GIANT 15073 Wheel Lift Assembly,Steel,Powder Coated
- Pottery Barn Terri Trellis Comforter Navy bluee King 2 Euro Shams Quilt Fretwork
- Tweezer, Precision, 121 mm, Stainless Steel Body, stainless steel Tip
- 3D My Neighbor Totgold 211 Japan Anime Bed Pillowcases Quilt Duvet Cover Single
- Crown Print Home Decorative Blanket Ethnic Vintage Kantha Throw Indian Sari Qui
- HIlti 3505345 Kit X-BC 62 + 6.8 11 M Y direct fastening 1 pc
- Movie Theater Duvet Cover Set with Pillow Shams Motion Picture Print
- Sea Creatures Nautical Sea Creatures Sea Sateen Duvet Cover by Roostery
- (100) Hoover WindTunnel Non Self Propelled 3 Layer Final Vacuum Filter, Bagless,
- Filter engine vacuum cleaner Hoover S65 Spare parts Vacuum cleaners
- Safco 7 Gallon Round Step-On Receptacle in White
- Ultra-Soft Microfiber Bare Home King Sheet Set Double Brushed Breathable Bedding
- 4 PIECE CROCHET LACE MICROFIBER SHEET SET
- Maurizio Royal Light bluee Trellis Embroidered Sheet Set, King
- Soft Acrylic Knitted Blanket Plaid Tassel Decorative Throw Blanket Cover Bedding
- Breakwater Bay 2 Piece Lantern Set
- NEW gold LARGE 37 H IRON PAGODA TRANSITIONAL MOD Candle Holder HURRICANE SET 2
- WHOLESALE WEDDING Artistic Lamp 12 ENCHANTED RAINBOW CANDLE LANTERN NEW
- 3 4 Wood Gluing Pipe Clamp Set Heavy Duty Woodworking Cast Iron 4pcs
- Bosch HCS Tauchsägeblatt MAIZ 32 EPC Wood
- Edifier R1280DB Powered blueetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Optical Input - Wireless
2019 Chicago Ghost Conference
SPEAKERS, SCREENINGS, VENDORS, AND MORE!
2 Full days of speakers and workshops Saturday and Sunday. Over 30 vendors and exhibits in our expo room. Special VIP after hours events, including Archer Avenue Triangle bus tour and VIP dinner Friday, Paranormal Trop Culture Tiki costume party Saturday with music, food and fun, and late night ghost hunt.
2019 Gettysburg Ghost Conference
AMERICA’S MOST PARANORMALLY ACTIVE TOWN
Join us in September 2019 for an exploration into the unique haunted history of this fabled town.
The Great Chicago Ghost Adventure
A FULL DAY OF PHANTOMS THAT GOES EVERYWHERE!
This 7-hour odyssey travels through almost more than 200 years of Chicago ghostlore, from the phantom soldiers of Fort Dearborn to the site of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre . . . from the watery death site of the Eastland disaster to the Archer Avenue Triangle, stomping grounds of “Resurrection Mary,” the phantom monks of Sag Bridge, and the Grey Haired Baby. You’ll travel through the city’s diverse neighborhoods, forests, byways and eerie trails. Includes dinner at a haunted roadhouse. Departs from the Congress Plaza Hotel, 520 S. Michigan Avenue, across from Buckingham Fountain.